Get rid of interest.
- equal redistribution of wealth in the long run (end of poverty; physical and psychological health stabilise society, prevention of pandemics; dramatically reduced chances for terror since there is hope/perspective for a good life on earth during one’s lifetime; strong basis for true Democracy)
- economies can simply serve the People, no need for growth, economies grow when needed (e.g. more people), shrink naturally when less demand (e.g. fewer people)
- no more bubbles, no more speculation affecting the lives and future of billions of people
- no more wars needed – the most cynical instrument of Capitalism that is there to destroy/create room for new “growth”
- no more destruction of nature in the name of “growth” (oil industry, rain forest, nuclear waste)
- no more rating agencies needed that are there to help the speculators destroy whole countries/continents
- no more aggressive ads/advertising industry needed as motor for “growth”, minimal style ads can serve a good purpose: information for those who seek that piece of information
- all the other helpers of our abusive system of exploitation like copyright and patents can easily get rid of as well, both have striking similarities with the interest concept/serve a similar purpose: make sure that those who have power (knowledge or financial one) get even more of it, while those who have little of it remain without it or loose the little they have (and with that monsters like ACTA, SOPA/PIPA or whatever they call those bills in their baby talk like language can get rid of easily as well – update: Sopa: Sites go dark as part of anti-piracy law protests (www.bbc.co.uk))
- Greed then will be excluded from the system by design instead of being built-in via interest, copyright and patents like now
It’s only one change in the system from which everyone will profit in the long run.
Imagine what it can do for you and those who are close to you. Imagine what it can do for others and how this will in return do even more for you. Just imagine.
Leave aside ideologies or believes: keep them for yourself, they belong to you. However this world belongs to everyone.
Just imagine what this one tiny change in our system can do for all of us. And then let’s get started with this a.s.p.